Menchie’s Event April 14 2016, 2pm – 5pm
As you may know at South Surrey Smiles we love to support our community and causes, one of the organizations we hold dear to our hearts is the Canadian Cancer Society.
April is Daffodil month, along with our Daffodil Promotion we decided to have a fun family event to help raise more funds for the fight against Cancer.
Last year South Surrey Smiles hosted a patient appreciation event at Menchie’s in Morgan Crossing on March 27. We had over 800 people attend and it turned out to be a great fun event for all ages. Due to the success last year, we decided to do it all again!
Join us Thursday April 14th from 2pm – 5pm at Menchie’s located at #120 – 155775 Croydon Dr, Surrey BC.
Staff from South Surrey Smiles will be on hand and paying for everyone’s Menchie’s (up to $5.00 each). We encourage you to wear yellow to show your support for Cancer awareness.
Along with the free Menchie’s, our team will be there to give consultations and education on the benefits of seeing an orthodontist.
Would you like to learn more about the event? Great, visit our Facebook Event Page for more details. We hope to see you next week!
Here are some pics from the event
Dr. Lesley Williams is a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. She grew up in Victoria, BC with her parents and two sisters.
After being awarded her Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree in 1989, Dr. Williams then spent six years as a dentist in general practice before deciding that she wanted to further her education by undertaking three extra years of highly specialized training in orthodontics. With her Masters in Science (Orthodontics) degree under her belt, she went on to sit the Orthodontic Specialty Fellowship exams through the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. To date, her status as an active leader in the orthodontic profession means that she holds the following qualifications and positions:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Examiner for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Former president of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (representing 2900 orthodontists from the 4 western Canadian provinces and 8 western American states).
- Active member of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists.