Josh was our Patient of the Month for November 2017. Our team selected him because:
He’s on time, responsible, excited, keeps his teeth and his braces clean, wears his elastics and does his part in achieving his new smile… Josh was our November “Patient of the Month”, and as you can see- for good reason!
Josh plays on the Cloverdale Colts in the Minor Hockey Association, as a goalie. We decided to go surprise him in front of his teammates after practice to celebrate his accomplishment at South Surrey Smiles. We arrived in full celebratory fashion- with balloons, Gatorade for the whole team and a custom-made jersey with Josh’s name and number on it. Josh is already appreciated as he has such an important role on his team, but last night after practice he was the team hero!
Congratulations Josh, and thank you, again, for always being a perfect patient!
Dr. Lesley Williams is a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. She grew up in Victoria, BC with her parents and two sisters.
After being awarded her Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree in 1989, Dr. Williams then spent six years as a dentist in general practice before deciding that she wanted to further her education by undertaking three extra years of highly specialized training in orthodontics. With her Masters in Science (Orthodontics) degree under her belt, she went on to sit the Orthodontic Specialty Fellowship exams through the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. To date, her status as an active leader in the orthodontic profession means that she holds the following qualifications and positions:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Examiner for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Former president of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (representing 2900 orthodontists from the 4 western Canadian provinces and 8 western American states).
- Active member of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists.