Cancer is something that has had an impact on almost everyone in some way. This April, we will be raising money and awareness for this cause.
The Daffodil is a symbol of strength and courage in the fight against cancer, and April is Daffodil month. During the month of April, South Surrey Smiles will have bunches of Daffodils available by donation. The minimum donation is $5 and all proceeds go to the Canadian Cancer Society.
Come visit us to join the fight against Cancer and pickup your bunch of Daffodils today.
Other ways that we will be raising funds:
Dr. Lesley Williams is a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. She grew up in Victoria, BC with her parents and two sisters.
After being awarded her Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree in 1989, Dr. Williams then spent six years as a dentist in general practice before deciding that she wanted to further her education by undertaking three extra years of highly specialized training in orthodontics. With her Masters in Science (Orthodontics) degree under her belt, she went on to sit the Orthodontic Specialty Fellowship exams through the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. To date, her status as an active leader in the orthodontic profession means that she holds the following qualifications and positions:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Examiner for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Former president of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (representing 2900 orthodontists from the 4 western Canadian provinces and 8 western American states).
- Active member of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists.