HOW TO ENTER:
Post a photo of you holding your pumpkin (with a big smile!) on our Facebook page. All entries will be rewarded 10 rewards point on your South Surrey Smiles rewards card.
**Our staff has hand-picked 100 pumpkins. Please stop by and pick up a pumpkin to use in this contest (One pumpkin per patient)**
WHO CAN ENTER:
This contest is open to all patients of South Surrey Smiles and their families.
Winner will be announced on Facebook and contacted directly on Thursday, October 29th. Winner will be determined by the amount of “likes” you have on your photo.
“Swinging Dead Pumpkin Prop”
For more information on our upcoming Halloween celebrations, reward points or other promotions, feel free to check out our website. You can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to receive our latest updates. Happy Halloween!
Dr. Lesley Williams is a Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. She grew up in Victoria, BC with her parents and two sisters.
After being awarded her Doctor of Medical Dentistry (DMD) degree in 1989, Dr. Williams then spent six years as a dentist in general practice before deciding that she wanted to further her education by undertaking three extra years of highly specialized training in orthodontics. With her Masters in Science (Orthodontics) degree under her belt, she went on to sit the Orthodontic Specialty Fellowship exams through the Royal College of Dentists of Canada. To date, her status as an active leader in the orthodontic profession means that she holds the following qualifications and positions:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Examiner for the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and the American Board of Orthodontics.
- Former president of the Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists (representing 2900 orthodontists from the 4 western Canadian provinces and 8 western American states).
- Active member of the Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontists.